Chicago Real Estate Lawyer
Looking for an attorney for a real estate attorney?
If you are looking to make a real estate transaction of any kind, my firm can assist you in the legal aspects of your situation. I am extremely well versed and experienced in these fields:
- Listing agreement review
- Preparation, revisions, negotiations and explanation of real estate contracts
- Purchase agreement drafting and review
- Timing issues
- Explanation of contract contingencies
- Negotiation of needed repairs
- Dealing with title insurance aspects of your transaction
- Plat of survey review and ordering
- Preparation of transfer documents
- Calculating closing costs, proration's and other figures
- Preparation of closing statements
- Arrangement and attendance at closings
- Follow up after closing
For solid legal advice and effective representation in any of these real estate areas, a real estate lawyer at the Law Offices of Mitch Furman can help. Real estate contracts and other legal issues that pertain to the various aspects of buying or selling property can be extremely lengthy and complex. I can provide you with all the information you need in a way that is easy for you to understand and act on so that you know what to expect.
Effective Representation for Real Estate Transactions
My firm handles real estate transactions on a very regular basis and I stay educated on the changes to laws that can affect my clients so that we can move efficiently through all aspects of your case. I have a proven ability to produce highly favorable results and strive to always create the outcome that you deserve.
If you have real estate law questions, need advice or would like to get started on any type of transaction, I am standing by, ready to meet your needs today.