Areas of Practice
My firm handles a vast variety of legal situations that one can be faced with. I practice criminal defense, DUI, personal injury, and divorce and can provide you with the high level of advocacy and guidance you need in any of these areas. My focus and top priority in each and every case is to produce the very best result possible and I am dedicated to relentlessly pursuing this goal. Whether you have been charged with a crime, were hurt in an accident, or decided to part ways with your spouse, a skilled lawyer at the Law Offices of Mitch Furman can help you seek the most favorable result in your case.
For additional on my practice areas feel free to click on any of the links below.
- Criminal Defense - Every year thousands of individuals are arrested for violating criminal laws. If you or your loved one has been arrested and received charges related to sex crimes, violent crimes, drug crimes, or theft offenses my firm is here to represent you. Regardless if you have been charged with indecent exposure, drug possession, or even murder, I will fight for you.
- DUI - Driving under the influence is a serious matter, and our state has a reputation for punishing those convicted to the fullest extent of the law. In 2007 our state arrested nearly 6,000 individuals who were suspected of drunk driving. My firm can walk you through the hearing and trial process. I can review your case to make sure that you are not a victim of an overzealous officer wanting to make an arrest.
- Personal Injury - An injury can have a devastating effect on an individual both during and after the accident. Fortunately, when an injury is caused by another's negligence, the victim may be entitled to take legal action. While financial compensation cannot make you recover faster, it may cover your medical expenses or wages lost from days taken off of work.
- Vehicle Accidents - Vehicle accidents are a common occurrence on roads and highways, and they can have devastating consequences. These accidents can result in injuries or even fatalities, as well as property damage. Vehicle accidents can be caused by various factors, such as distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, or mechanical failures. Seeking legal assistance following a vehicle accident can help in dealing with the aftermath of a vehicle accident.
- Civil Litigation - When involved in business, sometimes unexpected disputes or conflicts arise. My firm handles business litigation matters such as breach of contract and misrepresentation. If you have a general contract dispute you may need the assistance of a lawyer so that you can understand your rights. My firm also advises both new and old business owners about our state liquor laws.
- Divorce - Filing for divorce can be one of the most emotionally traumatic times for an individual regardless if children are involved. Having a compassionate attorney guide you through the process may allow your divorce to go as smoothly as possible. Regardless if you are filing for an uncontested divorce or a contested divorce, an attorney can assist you.
- Traffic Tickets - Everyone at one point or other had received a traffic ticket. For most, it is part of life and an aggravated hassle. For those who have a Commercial Driver's License, the stakes are raised. If you are a CDL holder and have been cited with a commercial driver's license violation or have received an overweight citation, let my Firm help you.
Competent, Dedicated Representation in Your Legal Situation
I serve clients in and around Chicago and strive for success in every legal matter that I take on. It is just as important to me that you succeed as it is to you, and I apply dedication, talent and a high level of skill to all of my clients' situations and am standing by, ready to produce the most favorable outcome for you.